|A Poetic Meal|
|Producer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Writer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Animators(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Previous Episode||Form Letter|
|Next Episode||Foamy Fan Mail II|
Germaine orders fast food poetically.
Scene cuts to an outside shot of a fast food joint called “Burger Goo”
Inside the fast food restaurant stands Germaine waiting to order at the counter, behind the counter is that guy who is the stalker in “Secret Admirer.”
Welcome to the gooey burger, may I take your order please… RIGHT NOW!!!
Cuts to a black backdrop with Germaine standing in the darkness
- Allow me this instance
- The emptiness within
- Ever so binding:
- Ever so winding
- Through the innards of my soul Blackness does dance through a valley of mimes
- All pantomime
- Piffle, pablum
- All those who have them
- And have-nots Bereft of humanity and a meal in your hand
- Things you can’t stand
- Things in this land Bland like potatoes and rice, fried potatoes
- Meat in a breaded environment!
- Milk as thick as ice
Fades back to ordering counter the guy taking her order looks wierded out.. as such.
- Do you want fries with that?! Yes or No?! Direct Question, Direct Answer Please.
- yeah, no one appreciates creative fast food ordering anymore.
Talking to audience as such.
Foamy appears from below the screen.
- This better come with some fucking toy man!
I didn’t get these nasty-ass fries for nothing!
Ending screen appears.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Anchovie, who would become Germaine's future stalker.
- Anchovie calls the restaurant the "Gooey Burger", but in fact the resaurant's name is "Burger Goo".