|Producer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Writer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Animators(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Previous Episode||A Pair of Pants|
|Next Episode||Foamy Fan Mail VII|
Foamy and Germaine discuss their biggest fear.
- Hey what's your biggest fear?
- What's yours?
- I asked you first.
- Uhm.. I think my biggest fear is having the world blow up because idiotic polictions can't come to a simple agreement of leaving eachother alone.
- Jeeze... How typical of teenangs. BlAhg...
- Well what's yours?
- Exploding Teeth.
- You know how stuff shrinks and expands when comes in contact with hot or cold.
- My biggest fear is eating ice cream then drinking hot coffee and having my teeth explode due to the extreme change of temperature. Kinda like when you clean out a hot glass coffee pot with cold water sometimes they shatter.
- Get the fuck out of here.
- Seriously I knew a squirel that had hot coco and then ice coffe and all he's teeth blew up in he's head. Horrible!
- Teeth don't explode.
- Didn't you ever take a science class in that God awful school you go to?
- Yeah but we didn't cover exploding teeth 101.
- Nice! What a waste of tution. How are you going to get through life if you don't learn of the exploding teeth!? Huh!?
- It's not that important.
- Fine one day you'll be in a power meeting at some book publisher trying to get your lame poetry published when all of a sudden you'll have a sip of coffee and relize you are starting to get warm so you take a sip of ice water. And bam! Your teeth explode and there's blacken filling all over the board room. You'll see!
- I'm sure I will.
- Oh you will. YOU WILL! (Cough)
End screen appears.