|Free Your Mind|
|Producer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Writer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Animators(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Previous Episode||Elf Dreams|
|Next Episode||Foamy's Rant II|
Foamy tries to free Germaine's mind. Free your mind maaaannnn!
- Wake up, Germaine... The Matrix has you...
- Hey! I said wake up! Don't you realize, you're part of the Matrix, man?! All that surrounds you, it's not real. It's just a program run by a giant computer, stuck in the back of your head!
- It's crazy!
- Do you know who I am?! I am the one, I'm here to free your mind, man, to get you out of the system and back in reality!
- All you have to do is free your mind. Free your mind, man! Free your mind…like I did! Watch! I know kung-fu!
Foamy does some kung-fu and eventually does his super cool flying kick
- All right, what the fuck is this shit, oh, you know I just couldn't kick your ass. Normally, I have to go for the "super trippy slow-motion fuckin' combat move".
- I'm gonna be here all week. Damn it, the Matrix did it me again! Don't move! I'll get to you eventually.
Foamy reaches for Germaine
- Almost there! So close... so close. Free your mind. Free your mind... Oh, man.
- You want something from the fridge?
- Uh, yeah, hmm, maybe you can get me a soda.
3 Hours Later
Still stuck in mid air
- Aw, c'mon! What is this?!
Ending screen appears.
- Damn you Neo!!! Ahh!