|Producer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Writer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Animators(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Previous Episode||Foamy Thoughts|
|Next Episode||Coffee Stop|
Foamy goes on a rant about coffee and the comics.
Germaine is sitting down drinking a brown drink of some kind… maybe a metaphor for the soul… probably not.
Hey, how come your didn’t order me anything? How come I don’t have any food here? What’s wrong with you? Hey look at that guy over there! You think he’s dead? He’s just sitting there… Why is he just sitting there? What is he doing? What is he eating? Should I go find out and see if he’s dead?
Foamy picks up a menu.
- How come food is so expensive, why can’t you just give it away for free? I don’t see why you’ve got to pay like three dollars for a bagel, and like that star-shmucks coffee that’s like 5 dollars a cup. That’s madness! Who the fuck is going to pay five dollars for a cup of coffee! What are you on drugs? Crack? Maybe it’s crack… I don’t know.
- Does this place like sell biscotti and stuff like that? Huh? Huh? Huh?
- You know who I am? I am Foamy!
Thunder and lightning effect
- I think in a past life I was a stereo! You know the things with the CD’s players, I could have been a Sony.
- You ever look at a newspaper and then you look at the comic strips and realize the comic strips suck? There’re no good comic strips anymore. And the Sunday paper sucks I can’t stand marvin and cathy … Cathy’s absolutely the worse; she’s got a fucking problem every week, there’s some kind of weird insecurity of hers that she’s always bitching about. Why can’t somebody just shoot her! I mean Jesus Christ do I give a shit if this fat fuck can’t find some fat free cookies to stuff her fat fucking face with! Who gives a shit!
- Fucking bastards!
Ending screen appears.
- Damn you Cathy!
- Foamy's eyes are yellow in this episode, but not in any other.