|Producer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Writer(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Animators(s)||Jonathan Ian Mathers|
|Previous Episode||The Hatta|
Foamy figures out how to beat the post office... "For when you need it there before you send it!".
- Hey, I figured out how to beat the post office.
- You know, how they have the priority mail, and next day mail. I figure, I can take all their business away with yesterday mail.
- What the hell is yesterday mail?
- Fool! Yesterday mail is mail that got to you yesterday. So when you go to the post office today, to mail a letter, my mail service will guarantee that your package or parcel will arrive by yesterday.
- How is that possible?
- Time machine.
- So, let met get this straight. You’re going to send a package to it’s appropriate destination before you get the package that needs to be mailed?
- That’s right. Speaking of which… you got a letter!
- Dear Germaine, stop being a nonbeliever and trust in the almighty Foamy. Signed, Foamy.
- See, hehe, I mailed that tomorrow.
- That’s freaky.
- Yesterday Mail! For when you need it there before you send it!
End screen appears.